The Missionary Care Team encourages those in the full-time ministry of spreading the gospel domestically and abroad.
• We maintain communication with them regularly, pray for them, and share their news and prayer requests with the congregation.
• We also work with those seeking to enter the mission field and propose a missions budget for each year. Join us at 6:30 p.m. on the second Monday of each month upstairs at 411 March Street.
Our team: Cindy Beernink, Dave Block (leader), Megan Davis, Cherie Schurz, Marie Wildasin
To learn more about the Missionary Care Team, email Dave Block.
Find out more about our domestic and international missionary partners here.
Other outreach ministries include:
• Riverside, which provides food, clothing, and truth to the poor and homeless on Monday evenings at Second Street Campus
• Monthly services at the ManorCare and Eastwood nursing homes in Easton
• Bible studies at Northampton County Prison
• Relationships with Lafayette College students
• Disaster relief
• Service projects in the local community
Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.