Worship & Youth Assistant
TITLE: Worship & Youth Assistant
WEEKLY SCHEDULE: Twenty hours to be split. Ten hours worship and ten hours youth.
Summary of the position:
To provide oversight of the worship at SSC & support for the youth ministry of Cornerstone by assisting the worship director and youth pastor in administrative tasks, planning weekly programs, and organizing events.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Help organize and lead weekend worship and youth services, including admin, teaching, and events.
- Assist Worship Director and Youth Pastor with communication.
- Enlist/train volunteers as needed for ministry teams/events/activities.
- Weekly meetings with Worship Director and Youth Pastor.
- Any other meetings as needed.
- Respond to emails and phone calls within a 24-hour time frame.
- Assist the Worship Director and Youth Pastor with various needs/requests pertaining to ministry.
- Available to Campus & Youth Pastor before, after, & during services for various needs.
- Assist with opening, closing, and prepping facility for all services/events.
- Ensure preparations are covered for teams at each service.
- Assist with planning, implementation, and facilitation of services & events.
- Create a high-touch environment (love, encourage, welcome people).
- Seek out students and facilitate an exceptional experience for them.
- Identify/Resolve potential issues.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Must share the vision of Cornerstone Church to help people love God, grow together, and serve others.
- Strong administrative abilities
- Experience in problem-solving.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Proven track record of effective time management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Projects a professional and confident image, able to handle stress.
- Steady, people-oriented, team player.
- Detail-oriented, creative, ability to learn new software applications (Planning Center).
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence
- Humble, Teachable, Faithful